Thursday, September 3, 2009

Xbox 360 = Fail

Well it’s finally happened. My Xbox 360 flashed the dreaded red ring of death earlier this week. Was it the copious amounts of gaming that drove my system to error? Unlikely. Did my morning movie, Indian Jones: Temple of Doom…DOOM…my console to the grave? I doubt it. In the end it was probably just a matter of time. After all the first generation 360’s have a 47% fail rate.

What this means for my ever popular blog is a delay. I still haven’t finished Prototype, which means I won’t be able to write up a review. BlazBlue is also a work in progress, but it will get more attention now that I’m unemployed. Finally, my lack of work will inevitably inhibit my purchasing power. Donations will gladly be accepted to fuel the production of future posts. Money is not a necessity, but video games are. So if you are sick of Batman: Arkham Asylum send it my way. In the meantime I’ll be playing Diablo 2, and waiting for my new 360.

No comments: